Seed paper card Tarkuse taimelava (The seedbed of wisdom)
5.50 €Conditions of sale
Planting the seed paper:
- Find a warm and sunny spot for the seed paper. You can also plant the seed paper indoors and later replant it in the garden.
- Place the card on the soil and cover it with a thin layer of soil. The soil covering the paper should not be thicker than a few millimetres!
- Water the seed paper well and regularly: it must be kept moist all the time.
- Flower seeds start to sprout in 2–3 weeks. Some seeds need more time for sprouting than others, so be patient!
- Flowers are fully grown and start to bloom in approximately three months.
Dimensions: 10.3 × 14.7 cm
The seed mixture includes field forget-me-not (Myosotis arvensis), common poppy (Papaver rhoeas) and ox-eye daisy (Leucanthemum vulgare).
Out of stock